[ovs-dev] Mobile apps development

Jason mobileappsx at yandex.com
Thu Mar 16 00:48:15 UTC 2017

Hello,

Do you have an idea for a mobile application or is your business in need of
a mobile application?

We are India located. We have been developing mobile applications from last
6 years.
We are a team of 100+ web & mobile app development professionals who are
ready to serve you.

We have developed more than 350 mobile applications ranging from simple
business App to enterprise level complexity.

We have developed expertise on iOS, Android, Ionic and PhoneGap based
platforms and various libraries.

Services that we offer:
•	Mobile App Consulting
•	Mobile App UI/UX Designing
•	Mobile App Development
•	Mobile App Maintenance & Support
•	Website and eCommerce portal Development

Industries we have catered: Business, Games and Entertainment, Life Style,
Social Media, Hospitality,
eCommerce (m-commerce), Banks and Financial, Food and Beverages, etc….

We can share the references of our work on demand.

3 Simple steps to get started:
1.	Respond to this Email
2.	We will provide an Action Plan and Cost
3.	Get your Mobile App Development started

We are waiting for your response.

Best Regards,
Jason Taylor