[ovs-dev] SITUATION IN SYRIA

Mohamad AlSoud rmorilla0001 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 10:10:22 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I would like to invest in your country/company to be precise in areas
related to Shipping Company, Real Estate or building a Tourist
Hotel/shopping Mall, food processing factory, Oil & Gas or Construction, I
am sorry if this is not in line with your business.

I am Eng. Mohamad Roudan Al Soud from SYRIA. I am looking for a possible
tie up with a business in your country so that I can do some investments
there due to civil war and unrest in my country SYRIA, I wish to relocate
my investment capital to your country, any viable investment idea you
suggest to me will be considered.

I acquired this money legally as result of Oil acquisition, if you are
seriously interested kindly contact me through my private
email:mohsoud328 at anpa.biz <mohsoud3281 at wohnthier.de> for more details.

Kindly, reply me so that we can discuss further.

Best Regards
Eng. Mohamad Roudan Al Soud.