[ovs-dev] Business Proposal ::

Sir Jon Cunliffe sd at mail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:18:51 UTC 2017

--

Hello Friend,
You might be worried about my e-mail as we have not met before. My  name
is Jon Cunliffe, I am working with Bank of England as a Deputy Head of
the PRA & Executive Director, Insurance.
There is this sum of GBP £8,750,000.00 in my bank, there were no
beneficiary affirmed relating to these funds which means nobody would
ever come forward to claim it.
My reason for contacting you is for us to work together, to transfer the
funds out of my bank into your bank account or any other empty account
of your choice. We shall share in the ratio of 60% for me and
40% for you after the completion of the transaction. If interested,
kindly revert back to me using the below e-mail address  for more
details.
cunliffejon at yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you in the earliest.
Best Regards,
Sir Jon Cunliffe