[ovs-dev] "openvswitch"

Eden Xu EX at moipic.cn
Fri Mar 24 07:27:21 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam
We are an agency engaging in registering brand and domain names. Our center received an application from Furenchuan Limited Company and they apply to register openvswitch as their brand name and some top-level domain names. We found the name is same as your used name. I don't know whether or not you have authorized them.
We are handling the application form and confirming with you if you authorize them or not ? If you don't authorize them, please give me an reply.Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards

Eden Xu
Tel:+86-551 6349 1193
Fax:+86-551 6349 1192
Address:No.6 Building,Wanda Square,Dongliu Road,Hefei China