[ovs-dev] Help to Modify OVS Source Code

Attitude Killer attkillrocks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 05:47:12 UTC 2017

Hello all

I am totally new to OVS, I want some tricks and tips with help of you to
make some changes in ovs source code in order to better understand it.

I googled but I am only getting tutorials about commands of OVS but not
about changing ovs code or modifying it.

I am a beginner with ovs and C as well, can anyone please help me with what
I can do with the provided source code and how?

Please refer me to some tutorial or help me with simple steps to make
changes in switch code.

Thanks :)