[ovs-dev] Rackspace Users contact

Elvira Stone elvira.stone at crmguide.xyz
Thu Mar 30 12:33:58 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Rackspace Users contact information in excel
sheet for unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers
information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies
using Rackspace.

Amazon

Softlayer

Azure

AWS

Openstack

Cloudstack

VMware

Citris

And many more...

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Elvira Stone

Rackspace Consultant

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the
right person in your organization.

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine
Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"Leave Out" in a subject line