[ovs-dev] (no subject)

MR.JERRY DAVID usamuelchece at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:08:46 UTC 2017

--
Dear my Friend,

Greetings!

How are you and your family today?, I hope every one of you is in good
health? Please accept my apology for my astonish communication as we
never knew each other before. My name is Mr.Jerry David; from
Burkina-Faso in West Africa. I am a banker by profession, and
currently holding the post of director of audit and account manger.

Nevertheless it’s just my urgent need of a foreign partner that made
me to contact you, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the
sum of ($10.5 Million USD) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars to your bank account; it is an abandoned fund that
belongs to a deceased customer in the bank. It is 100% risk free and
on your confirmation of this message and the indication of your
interest, further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you.

Be aware that this fund will be shared between both of us at the ratio
of 60% for me, 40% for you.If you are capable & trustworthy enough to
assist me, get back to me immediately for more details.

With Regards.

Mr.Jerry David

Email:jerrydavid at outlook.fr