[ovs-dev] An important note about your transfers from Stripe

Stripe Support stripe9 at dorothyoneal00.com
Fri May 5 14:18:49 UTC 2017

We're reaching out to let you know that we've had to set a seven-calendar-day delay for transferring your funds from Stripe to your bank account. This is an unfortunate, but necessary part of mitigating the risks inherent in providing credit services to our users.

That said, we'll be able to switch your transfers to a two-business-day schedule once we've been able to observe a sufficient amount of normal business activity from your account. Feel free to reach out once your business has been processing normal volume for a month and we'll do our best to get your account on the two-business-day transfer schedule!

You can read more about why we've had to switch your account to a seven-calendar-day transfer schedule here:

     https://support.stripe.com/questions/bank-account-and-transfers#automatic-transfers<http://dorothyoneal11.com/stt/Ma/>

Again, we are truly sorry for any difficulties this change may cause for your business.

Yours,

The Stripe team??