[ovs-dev] ???

Capt. BRIAN brianloseyh at 126.com
Tue May 23 01:38:35 UTC 2017

Hello Friend,

Please! Respond ASAP.
My Name is Captain Brian Losey H, I'm an American Soldier Serving Under the Multinational Base Tarin Kot capacity and Peace keeping force deployed to Afghanistan from Iraq. Can you be trusted my friend?. I have some important items to ship to you for safe keeping as long as i am assured that this items will be safe in your care till i complete my service here. Please get back to me as per for more information through my private email (brianlosey at 126.com). I will be more detailed when i get a response from you.

Yours in service,
Cpt. Brian H
In God We Trust