[ovs-dev] Query for missing function

王志克 wangzhike at jd.com
Wed May 24 12:48:24 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Reading the release note of DPDK section for OVS2.6, I note below:

     * Basic connection tracking for the userspace datapath (no ALG,
       fragmentation or NAT support yet)

I am wondering for the missing part (no ALG, fragmentation, NAT), can I have the release plan for such feature? Or is there draft version for trial?

In addition, if ovs+dpdk receives tunnel packets, eg vxlan packets terminated in ovs eth0 and needs be further forwarded to VM after pop the vxlan header. For such packets, if they also have IP header fragment flag set, like MF, offset, such packets should be reassembled before pop vxlan header. Does ovs+dpdk support the reassembly function? Thanks.

Best regards,
Wang zhike