[ovs-dev] Query for missing function

Darrell Ball dball at vmware.com
Fri May 26 01:44:44 UTC 2017

On 5/25/17, 2:04 PM, "ovs-dev-bounces at openvswitch.org on behalf of Ben Pfaff" <ovs-dev-bounces at openvswitch.org on behalf of blp at ovn.org> wrote:

    On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:48:24PM +0000, 王志克 wrote:
    > Reading the release note of DPDK section for OVS2.6, I note below:
    >
    >      * Basic connection tracking for the userspace datapath (no ALG,
    >        fragmentation or NAT support yet)
    >
    > I am wondering for the missing part (no ALG, fragmentation, NAT), can
    > I have the release plan for such feature? Or is there draft version
    > for trial?

    I think that Darrell (CCed) is working on that for OVS 2.8.  He has
    posted patches before.  I expect to see a revision of it pretty soon.

NAT patches have been out for a while and a minor reversion will
come out next week along with a separate series for ftp alg support.
The NAT patches have been tested by a couple other folks, externally
and internally, as well.