[ovs-dev] [OVN] SFC Day in the Life of Packet

John McDowall jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com
Fri May 26 17:27:31 UTC 2017

At the request of several people I have put together a few use cases for day in the life of a packet for the service chain approach. I have written it up in markdown format as it is easier to review standalone (IMHO). Once everyone is happy with it I will move in to XML in ovn-architecture.7.xml.

The following feedback would be useful:

  1.  Is this the required level of detail?
  2.  Any other use cases I should add?
  3.  Other details that are missing?

I have another patch ready to go that includes the latest comments from Mickey but it requires his pipeline extension patch.

Regards

John