[ovs-dev] 答复: Query for missing function

Darrell Ball dball at vmware.com
Fri May 26 18:45:03 UTC 2017

On 5/26/17, 2:00 AM, "王志克" <wangzhike at jd.com> wrote:

    Hi Darrell, Ben,

    Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that we are approaching useful candidate patch.

    What is the plan for disassemble and fragment for OVS+DPDK? Like
       1, received underlay vxlan fragmented packets,
       2, received overlay fragmented packets that will go through conntrack
       3, output packet with size > out_port_mtu

IP frag. is still on the radar:

I have a large dataset of information regarding IP frag usage from a widely
distributed virtualization product.

However, I would like know your usage requirements for IP frag ?

Do you want it for feature parity reasons with the kernel or does it
solve some problems you are facing; can you explain your specific needs ?

    Br,
    Wang zhike