[ovs-dev] Your first payment of $7.000.00 From Money Gram.

Rose Amadi salam.traore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:04:40 UTC 2017

Attn Pls.

Your compensation payment sum of $4,700,000.00 usd has been released
from Ministry Of Finance Benin Republic. We are hereby to let you know
that the first payment of $7000 per day with the Reference: through
Money Gram have been transferred to your Name for you to pick up but
you have to renew it before you can pick up the $7000. Contact now so
that we can give you the Receivers name also to renew your account in
our Money Gram Centeral system to enable you collect the $7000 within
45 minutes.

Contact information:
(DR)JAMES OTI
DIRECTOR MONEY GRAM

Respond as soon as you receive this message.
Regard
Mrs.Rose Amadi