[ovs-dev] PRODUCTRONICA ATTENDEES LIST 2017

Bria Benson bria.benson at prodataleads.com
Fri Nov 3 14:04:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

Good day to you,

This is an outstanding offer for the *PRODUCTRONICA 2017* Exhibitors!!

I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the list of
Attendees participating in the  *PRODUCTRONICA **2017* for your* Marketing
and Sales initiative*s.

This is an opportunity to acquire list of  attendees contact details for a
robust marketing campaign which will eventually help you convert the
compiled leads into phenomenal sales deal. You can use the list for *booth
inviting /**Sales initiative*s etc*.*

*NOTE*: By occupying the list  you will get to own the list for unlimited
usage (permanent ownership).

you can also choose your own contacts by providing us the criteria. by
filling the below.

Target Technology: _____________; Target Geography: ______________; Target
Job Title: _________________

*Geographical Regions*: USA, UK, Canada, Europe,Australia and over the
globe.

*Our list comes with* :-Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title,
Phone number, Fax Number, Email Address, Company Address, Industry type,
SIC Code, and Social Media Link.

We will provide counts pricing & samples on request.If you are interested
please revert back.

Best regards,
*Bria Benson*
Marketing and Communications
Global EXPO LIST

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'