[ovs-dev] IMPORTANT SERVER MESSAGE FOR: dev at openvswitch.org

Webmail Administrator opal.davis at jcf.gov.jm
Wed Nov 8 04:09:27 UTC 2017

Attention: dev at openvswitch.org,

 Please note that we have updated our server for 2017 to help fight spam and fraud of all E-mail account.

 It is mandatory for you to update your E-mail account with the secure link below to ensure full security of your E-mail account OR You will be blocked from sending and receiving emails if not confirmed within 48hrs of receiving this automated mail to your E-mail address: "dev at openvswitch.org".

  VERIFY AND SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT (dev at openvswitch.org)

 Kindly note that all users who fail to upgrade and secure their mailbox within the stipulated time will loose their E-mail account.

 This action has been taken to protect your account from unauthorized access.
Appreciate your understanding and support to secure your account.

 Thanks.

Server Mail Administrator.