[ovs-dev] Dear One

hitherto orphan hithertoorphan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:14:44 UTC 2017

Dear One, I Come across your profile and have Decided to get in touch with you after the prayer,to see if you can help me solve my problem. My name is Evelyn Fati Bayor,The Daughter of (Late Chief Adam Bayor) Who lost his life in the course of the crisis here in Cote D'ivoire on his way to his company ( Nestle Food Plc) . My father willed in cash, the sum of $25.6 Million US Dollars which he deposited in a Fixed / Suspense account in Accra Ghana in west Africa, with enabling conditions for the release of the fund which are as follows: (1) That I must be 22 years or above. (2) That upon request for the release of the fund, there must be evidence of investment intentions especially outside the West Africa,

I contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb me in partnership in your company or possibly advise me on any investment opportunity in your country. When I reach agreement with you, the bank will release my fund into an account that you shall nominate and I will come over to you to commence business partnership with you and the fund. I expect your urgent response including your addresses, your telephone and fax number. Thanks for expected cooperation. My regards, Reply to: efbayor22 at hotmail.com. Evelyn Fati Bayor