[ovs-dev] Virtualization Clients/Customer List

Erin Marino erin.marino at leadlicensing.com
Tue Nov 14 21:14:23 UTC 2017

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Virtualization Contact List.
Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

If you are interested, let me know your targeted geography & targeted job titles, so that I will get back to you with the counts and more information.

Thanksgiving and Christmas Offer:

The Offer like never before. 100% opt-in contacts at lowest ever price to increase your ROI.

Offer only till December 15th, 2017. So plan your 2018 with updated lists.

Regards,
Erin

Marketing Executive

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back with "overlook" in the title.