[ovs-dev] (no subject)

Mr. James Stocklas Binu_Thomas at chinaconstruction.ae
Sat Oct 7 11:38:48 UTC 2017

My Name is James Stocklas (Senior District Judge ), the winner of the Powerball jackpot of 291,400,000 million in the March 02, 2016, My jackpot was a gift from God to me hence my Entire family has AGREED to do this. I am going to be donating 2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via my email for further / full details and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family. Email me urgently jefflindsay at yandex.com

Read More  http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/05/us/brothers-win-lottery/

Best Regards,

James Stocklas
Senior District Judge