[ovs-dev] AT&T Users

Delia Wilson delia.wilson at itreachengine.com
Wed Oct 11 21:54:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in AT&T Users list for your Email marketing
campaigns?

We can provide you Database Specifically from North America, Latin America,
EMEA, and APAC.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

You can also acquire companies using Nortel, Cisco, Shoretel, Avaya,
Polycom, Sangoma, etc.

We can provide you with contacts from all divisions.

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards

Delia

 If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back "Leave Out" in a subject line