[ovs-dev] 2.8.0: STP - flush the fdb and mdb when topology changed failure on s390x

Ilya Maximets i.maximets at samsung.com
Thu Oct 19 06:06:35 UTC 2017

Hi James.
I had same issue while building with '-march=native' on x86 system.
Changing the repeated time warps to a single long warp almost solved
the issue for me, but I think that testcase is not completely right
and it still rarely fails.

That's the patch I prepared last month for that:
* https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2017-September/338708.html

Maybe it'll help or my case will give you some hints about the root cause.
Unfortunately I had no much time to investigate the issue deeply.

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.