[ovs-dev] Digital Notice Board

Ankit ankit.k at myidisplay.xyz
Wed Oct 25 06:55:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

Greetings of the Day,

Digital Notice Board is a connector, communicator and motivator to viewer.

Through Digital Notice Board, government facilities can improve internal
communications, increase workforce awareness of key initiatives, policies
and goals, enhance way findings and visitor communications, and develop
emergency alert systems.

I-Display: Provide attractive features to Government/PSU's, School, Offices,
Corporate, etc... Best Fit at Reception, Lobby, Cabin, Meeting Room and
other areas"

Benefits:

.  Display your Notices, News, Achievements, Images, Videos, Weather updates
etc.

.  Convey any message to visitors/Employees/customers.

.  You get a common platform to Inspire & motivate the Workforce.

.  You can Manage from any single location and can be updated remotely.

.  Return On Investment by Advertisements.

For more information / demonstration about our product Digital Notice Board,
please write us back, our executive is ready to serve you anywhere any time.

Waiting for your kind Response!

Thanking You,

Ankit

Marketing Executive