[ovs-dev] Embroidered patches manufacturer from China

bruce at evergreenbadges.com bruce at evergreenbadges.com
Wed Oct 25 07:43:53 UTC 2017

Greetings!

EverGreen Badges supplies custom patches to some of the most recognized
organizations in the world; our customers include Australia Defence, NBA, Royal
Canadian Mounted Police. We have built a reputation for consistently providing
exceptional craftsmanship with both standard and custom patches.

Join EVERGREENBADGES.COM now and start managing your badge requirements at a
click of a mouse and I'm anticipating the pleasure of hearing from you in the
near future.

PS: our primary product range includes: embroidered patches, chenille
patches, sublimation printing patches and epaulettes.

Faithfully,

Bruce
Sales Manager

EVERGREEN BADGES