[ovs-dev] Regarding implementing support for SNMP protocol

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 12:45:51 UTC 2017

What kind of information would you like to expose via SNMP?
do you already have any examples in mind?

You could have an independent SMTP agent querying SBDB & the local OVSDB on
every chassis. I believe a separate agent would make a better separation of
concerns.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Shreyas Shetty <shetty.shreyas9796 at gmail.com