[ovs-dev] ALMIGHTY GOD HAS DONE­ IT,

Mr.Abderazack Zebdani ghyds.mazw at aim.com
Mon Sep 11 13:18:09 UTC 2017

Dear Friend,

I hope you are fine over there in your country. I know that this message will come as a surprise to you but let me start by introducing myself; I am Mr.Abderazack Zebdani, Manager of Bank of Africa BOA Burkina Faso. I am writing you this letter to fulfill the promise I have with Almighty, now listen to me let me explain to you, in my department in the bank I discovered the sum of ($18.600, 000. eighteen  Million six hundred thousand United State Dollars) and I was searching for a foreigner partner who will assist me to claims the fund, first I send you an E-mail concerning this transaction but I waited to hear from you about the transaction business in which I proposed to you but did not hear anything from you again maybe you are too busy or you did not received my messaged.

So I have to search for another person who will assist me luckily for me I founded a partner from South Korea and both of us did the business now when this transaction was going on I have agreement with Almighty,  I promised Almighty if the transaction move successfully that I will give out 10 percent of the total fund out to the motherless babies and the widowers and luckily for us the business move successfully without any problem so as a good Christian I did not forget my promise to Almighty, I decided to give out the 10 percent to the needy ones , so I decided to hand over the money under your care for you to use and help the motherless babies and the widowers over there in your country, Now I am in South Korea with my new partner who helped me finalized everything about the transaction. So therefore I kept the total sum of $ 1.860,000, Million (One Million eight Hundred sixty Thousand United State Dollars),

As the 10 percent of the total fund for the motherless babies and the widowers and I deposited the money with the Coris Bank International under my secretary care Mrs.Latifa koumbousi, email ( latfakoumbousi2007 at secretary.net ) therefore contact Mrs.Latifa koumbousi, immediately via her email address so that she will direct you how to receive the funds. you can receive it into your bank account in your country, so feel free to contact my secretary Mrs.Latifa koumbousi, for I have gave them instruction to transfer the funds to you as soon as you contact her; please give some part of this funds to the motherless babies and widowers in your country that is my promise to Almighty.

N: B Note that I will not be checking my email because I am too busy here now in South Korea, I have instructed my secretary to direct you how to receive the funds and I want you to keep this as secret do not let my secretary to know about this transaction I just explain to you now I only kept the fund under her care but she’s not aware of the transaction I told her that the money is for business , so contact her and introduce yourself  to her because I have also told her about you so tell her to direct you on how you will receive the funds please make sure that the motherless babies and the widowers over there in your country will receive this money successfully as I promise to Almighty.

Thanks
Best Regards,
Mr.Abderazack Zebdani