[ovs-dev] Assalamu alaikum,

Zahriyyah Abigail zahriyyahabigail68 at t-online.de
Mon Apr 2 16:49:01 UTC 2018

Assalamu alaikum,

Thank you for your attention.

I am Mrs. Zahriyyah Abigail from London, United Kingdom. I am married to
Late Mr. Abigail Ullah of blessed memory who was a well-known Gold dealer
from Kuwait to London for throughout his life before he died in the year
2014. We were married for 11 years without a child.

Before his sudden death we were devoted Muslims. When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of One Million British Pound Sterling
(£1,000,000.00 GBP) in a Storage Security Company here in London, using my
name as the beneficiary since we could not bear a child. Presently, this
fund is being secured under the custody of the security company here in
United Kingdom and I am very sick from cancer of the lung despite the
fibroid and tumor which denied me a child when my husband was alive as a
result I may not last till the next two months according to my doctor’s
report, so I want to donate this fund to a Muslim organization or
individual who will use it to work for Allah and I have chosen you after
making several prayer consultations.

I want this money to be shared among the less privileged since I do not
have a child to inherit it and my late husband relatives are all
Non-believers and I don't want my husband’s hard earned money to be used by
unbelievers since I am sure that they will not utilize the money in the way
I have directed. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I know
that after death I will be with Allah the most holy and the most merciful.

It is a very important confidential massage that I will like to tell you
more about it, so get in touch with me so that I can fully detail you what
I chose you for and as well give you a little knowledge on on how to
achieve it.

Any delay in your response will give me room to seek for another
organization or individual for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you, my dreams lay hugely on your shoulders.

Sincerely,