[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev 0/2] Add offloading of multiple outputs

Chris Mi chrism at mellanox.com
Tue Apr 10 05:18:07 UTC 2018

This patchset adds the offloading support of multiple outputs.

The first patch makes the actions order consistent. In previous
implementation, the actions order is lost when offloading. If there
is only one output, there is on problem. But if there are multiple
outputs, some ports should see the packets before some actions and
some ports should see the packets after some actions. So we should
keep the actions order that OVS DP passes to TC library to make sure
the right ports see the right packets.

The second patch is straighforward that we remove the one output
limitation. If the output is the last action, we use TC mirred
redirect. Otherwise, we use TC mirred mirror.

Chris Mi (2):
  tc: Make the actions order consistent
  netdev-tc-offloads: Add offloading of multiple outputs

 lib/dpif-netlink.c       |  10 +--

2.14.3