[ovs-dev] OVS upgrade

Amir Mohamad a.ibrahim at fci-cu.edu.eg
Fri Apr 20 13:21:11 UTC 2018

Hi Ben,
            Thanks for your reply.
I'm using this repo because it supports OVN SFC, the official doesn't, does
it?
For the old build directory, I don't know it since my installation is and
OPNFV deployment using Apex.
As you Apex uses RDO TripleO openstack.

Appreciate if you can guide me how to find the old build directory.

--
   Regards
Amir I. Mohamad