[ovs-dev] How OVS is currently being used with Core Network emulator - Please reply

Guru Shetty guru at ovn.org
Fri Apr 20 16:01:28 UTC 2018

Hello Rakesh,
  It is unlikely anyone in this list knows what a "Core Network emulator "
is. OVS is a production grade virtual switch and used in real environments.
mininet is a popular "simulator" that uses OVS. But you won't get answers
around that topic here. You should head to a mininet mailing list.  Also,
no one will answer very generic questions like "How can we modify the ovs
switches behavior with my alogrithms for
traffic shaping,queuing...etc ".