[ovs-dev] Open stack/AWS/Cloud Stack Users Contact

candy.griffin at greencap.tech candy.griffin at greencap.tech
Mon Apr 23 15:26:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are glad to inform you about our recent list release of Open
stack/AWS/Cloud Stack Users Contact List and we are know to learn your
interest in acquiring the list.

We Have Other Competitors also like: Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Verizon
Cloud, Profit Bricks, Open Nebula, Cisco Cloud Infrastructure Solutions,
Luna cloud, and many more...

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Specialties: open source, cloud computing, technology, and software

Please let me know if it make sense for you to consider and I shall send you
a specific sample file.

If there is someone else I need to talk to within your organization, please
forward this mail to that person or kindly refer me.

Kind Regards
Candy Griffin

Senior Market Analysis