[ovs-dev] US $15.5million Cash Payment/Home Delivery. From Nat West Bank London UK.

ahmed idris ahmedidris777 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 17:13:34 UTC 2018

Nat West Bank London,
United Kingdom.
(Offshore Office)

Attention:

I am contacting you by email from our offshore office, where a contract payment of $15.5million United States dollars only emerged on your name as a legitimate beneficiary of the fund.

I am the manager, over seeing the release and delivery of the said fund in a special method to you without any difficulty or problem once you follow my advice and directives.

It was resolved and agreed that your inheritance/contract payment sum of US $15.5 million should be release and send to you on a special method of payment tagged Cash Payment/Home Delivery in your country.

The cash in hand luggage will be send to you through a top safe and secured security company agent to deliver the package to you in your country home.
The delivery agent will contact you on telephone or email as soon as the luggage arrived your country.

Re-confirm to us the following information to proceed on the processing of the fund release on your name and delivery to your home address;

Your name,
Address,
Telephone,
Name the nearest Airport to you,
Attached copy of your international passport, driver's license or ID Card.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Ahmed Idris
Manager, Offshore Office,