[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev,v3] tests: Test for ovs-ofctl snoop command

Aaron Conole aconole at bytheb.org
Tue Aug 7 19:07:20 UTC 2018

Ashish Varma <ashishvarma.ovs at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Aaron,
>
> My patch is already committed by Ben. Not sure what is wrong here.

Thanks for the heads up.

This happens - usually if the patch is committed before the bot has run
against it.  I have it on my list of TODOs, so as soon as my next 'work
on the bot' time comes, I'll fix it.

> Is there something that I need to do now? (or should have done correctly)

Without looking too deeply, most likely a false positive.  Feel free to
not worry about it :)  I'll ping if it's a real issue somewhere.