[ovs-dev] OVN/OVS split: OVN mailing list?

Mark Michelson mmichels at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 17:52:43 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

A topic that's come up from time to time for a while now is splitting
OVN out of the OVS source and into a separate project. Based on
discussions in recent OVN IRC meetings, it seems like this will start
actually happening sometime soon.

Before starting in-depth technical discussions on this list or the
ovs-dev list, I'm curious if people would be interested in splitting off
a separate OVN list for this and future OVN-related discussions? I can
see merits of keeping discussions on this list and of starting a new
one, so I'm interested in what others think about the matter.

Thanks,
Mark