[ovs-dev] I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

Barrister John Philips peterkennedyinfo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:17:32 UTC 2018

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today?I know that this message will come to you as a
surprise as we have never meet or seen each other before,I am
Barrister John Philips,The late Thomas Rhode retained my services
during his lifetime.I therefore write to inform you that my deceased
client, listed you as one of the beneficiaries to his Estate.

Thomas Rhode died on 8th day of February 2011 after a brief illness at
the age of 89. Until his death he was consultant to several oil and
gas industries. He was a knight in the Church and belonged to several
non-governmental and scientific organizations. He was also great
philanthropist and a Paul Harris Fellow of the Rotary Club  International.

 In accordance with our UK inheritance laws you are required to apply
for claims through . I am perfecting arrangements to complete the
transfer of this inheritance to you.

As a matter of fact ,You are hereby required to forward the following
details of yours; Identification, Full Names, Contact address,
Occupation, age, phone/mobile and fax numbers for verification and
re-confirmation.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter immediately.
Best regards,

Barrister John Philips (Esq)