[ovs-dev] I'M WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU,

Mr. Peter Sands pr_ko at aol.jp
Mon Dec 3 20:42:51 UTC 2018

i'm Mr. Peter Sands, the Group Chief Executive Finance Standard Chartered Bank PLC UK and i'm from United Kingdom. I got your email contact through a personal search to let you know that i want to transfer Sum to someone that i can trust for Good. please i want you to provide me any Available Account to Enable me transfer this Funds to you and please you must promise me that this Funds must be keep save before i travel from UK to your Country to Enable me take back what i transfer into your bank Account. as soon as i hear from you i shall commence the transfer into your bank Account Immediately.

in case you received this message in your Spam is due to present poor connection

Your Whatsapp Number..
Your Skype..
Your Country..
Your Occupation