[ovs-dev] My Dear Friend ,

REV KEVIN KANGWA rev.p.kevin.kangwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:09:43 UTC 2018

My Dear Friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the co operation of a new business partner from Germany.

Presently I'm in Germany for treatment and investment in the country
meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow and I have left
your compensation fund in an ATM VISA CARD.

I register with UPS DELIVERY COMPANY Contact Person Name: Mr.John Ladi
Email: (pupsdcom at yahoo.com)

Contact the UPS cOMPANY for your the ATM VISA CARD containing the total of
($1.2musd)Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts so
feel free and get in touch with The director Mr.John Ladi, and instruct him
where to send the ATM VISA CARD.

REV KEVIN KANGWA.