[ovs-dev] GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND****

Catherine Richard infotelevendite at studio1.it
Sat Dec 29 19:18:53 UTC 2018

Compliment of Season my dear friend
How are you today? It is true we do not know each other before but please listen to me.
I write you this mail from the Hospital. My name is Mrs. Catherine Richard. I am a widow and very sick now. I am suffering from a long time Endometrial Cancer which my doctor told me that i may not survive it. Due to the condition of my health i have decided to donate out my late husband legacy sum of (US $ 5,500,000 million dollars) on Charity Purpose through your help. I will tell you more about myself and my plans with this money when I hear back from you. God bless you as you get back to me Yours friend

Mrs. Catherine Richard