[ovs-dev] VMWare Users

Julia Baxter juliab at optinleadsupport.biz
Thu Feb 1 20:30:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I'm Julia and I'm reaching out to check if you are interested in acquiring
"VMWare Users ", with verified direct emails from cross industry.

We maintain  users like: AWS, Openstack, Openshift , Kubernetes, Cloudstack,
Docker, azure, Opendaylight, devops, Hyper-V and many more users.

 If this is within your interest, please drop me a note. I'll revert with
further information and a sample file for your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

 Regards,

Julia Baxter | Marketing Manager, USA, Canada & UK

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to