[ovs-dev] Fwd: DPDK Bangalore Summit 2016, Agenda announced

Hemant Agrawal hemant.agrawal at nxp.com
Wed Feb 21 14:55:16 UTC 2018

Apologies for multiple postings.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [dpdk-announce] DPDK Bangalore Summit 2016, Agenda announced

Agenda [1] for DPDK Summit Bangalore 2018 March  9th  | Leela Palace,
Bangalore,  India is announced

The agenda covers many interesting topics such as Hardware assist with
DPDK, VM optimizations, Memzone Monitor, Data Plane Corruption, Service
Function Chaining, OVN, OVS hardware offload, SPDK, NVMe-oF target
service via SPDK/DPDK, Open Transport Layer Protocols in the Cloud
Networking etc.  There will be a demo zone where you will see various
interesting demos by the community and our sponsors.

We are looking forward to seeing you there. Please register here [2].

Reminder: This is a community conference - so let's try to avoid blatant
product and/or vendor sales pitches.

Question on registrations? Contact us at events at dpdk.org

[1] https://dpdkbangalore2018.sched.com/
[2]
https://www.regonline.com/registration/checkin.aspx?EventId=2151252&RegTypeID=489278

Thanks
Sujata Tibrewala @sujatatibre
Community Development Manager Intel Developer Zone
https://software.intel.com/networking
NPG Marketing Training PM (DOT)