[ovs-dev] OVS-DPDK public meeting

Chandran, Sugesh sugesh.chandran at intel.com
Mon Feb 26 15:23:04 UTC 2018

Please find below for the latest update on the OVS-DPDK full offload status.

Regards
_Sugesh

[Sugesh] After the discussion with intel DPDK team, we expect basic DPDK
full acceleration apis  will be ready in DPDK-18.05 and we can leverage  them in OVS
for the initial release. This means we can have some early enablement of OVS-DPDK full acceleration
by 2.10

So lets plan full acceleration enablement for