[ovs-dev] Symantec Users List

Alex John alex.john.uk9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:56:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Symantec Users List.

We alos have other types of technology users like: McAfee Users, Trend Micro
Users, Kaspersky Lab Users, Sophos Users, LifeLock Users, FireEye Users,
Comodo Users, CISCO Users, Cylance Users, Veritas Software Users,
BitDefender Users, Webroot Users, ESET Users, F-Secure Users, VMware Users,
Fortinet Users and many more..

Contact Field: Contact Name, Title, Verified Email, Phone, Fax Number,
Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry
Vertical, Technology Type, Company Size (Revenue and Employee) and LinkedIn
URLs.

My goal today is to help you find suitable solutions to your challenges as I
am confident that my data is relevant and GDPR compliant.

Let me know your target geography and target title if you are interested so
that I will get back with exact counts and price list sample file

Best Regards,

Alex John

Data Consultant

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line