[ovs-dev] Q513

Mustafa Ammar supply at dhialameen.com
Sun Jul 8 20:02:58 UTC 2018

Dear Sir

good greeting

We are Dhiaa Alameen Company , working in the oil field in Iraq

We would like to obtain a quote for the  OVS Designer Licenses specified
in the attached file and manufactured by you.

All items are required to be quoted with Specifications in Technical
part (Data Sheets / Product Detail Drawings / Product Manuals / Catalogs
/ Letter from Manufacturer on compliance / original confirmation).

Please take care of our request and ask as soon as possible

Thank you so much
Mustafa Ammar
Iraq - Basra
--

-------------------------

MUSTAFA AMMAR

DHIAA ALAMEEN T&C COMPANY

EMAIL: INFO at DHIALAMEEN.COM

WEB : WWW.DHIALAMEEN.COM [1]  [2]THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY DOCUMENTS
ATTACHED TO IT ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE BY VARIOUS FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS, INCLUDING
THE HIPAA PRIVACY RULE (45 C.F.R., PART 164). THIS INFORMATION IS
INTENDED TO BE USED SOLELY BY THE ENTITY OR INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM THIS
MESSAGE IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, BE ADVISED
THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, FORWARDING, PRINTING, OR COPYING OF THIS
MESSAGE WITHOUT THE SENDER'S WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN
ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY CALLING 009647716104974,
AND THEN DELETE THIS MESSAGE.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.dhialameen.com