[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev, v7, 7 of 9] ipf: Add set minimum fragment size command.

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Mon Jul 9 17:06:05 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Darrell Ball, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

git-am:
fatal: patch fragment without header at line 336: @@ -2368,7 +2376,6 @@ AT_CLEANUP
Repository lacks necessary blobs to fall back on 3-way merge.
Cannot fall back to three-way merge.
Patch failed at 0001 ipf: Add set minimum fragment size command.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
   /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/upstream_build_from_pw/workspace/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --resolved".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot