[ovs-dev] OVS DPDK: dpdk_merge pull request for master

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Fri Jul 13 17:56:38 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Ian Stokes, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Co-authored-by/Signed-off-by corruption
WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#194 FILE: rhel/usr_share_openvswitch_scripts_ovs-kmod-manage.sh:19:
# built using the rhel6 spec file, and run in the post-install for minor

WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#205 FILE: rhel/usr_share_openvswitch_scripts_ovs-kmod-manage.sh:30:
#

Lines checked: 270, Warnings: 2, Errors: 1

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot