[ovs-dev] Enhance Your Google Page Rankings

Peter Ford peter.ford at pcltechnologyaustralia.com
Mon Jul 16 02:27:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Are you looking to someone who takes care of your website visibility on
search engine and enhance your Google Page Rankings? We are an online
marketing company specializing in SEO tools.  We help our clients in
establishing a robust online presence. We offer SEO recommendations for your
website and enhance your Google Page Rankings. Our SEO strategy determines
the use of relevant, timely, high-demand keywords and key phrases that
various customers use to search products or services that your business
provides.

If you are interested in optimizing your website, then you can respond to
this email along with your Website URL, contact and Skype details. If you
want, we can share with you an SEO audit report of your website. This report
will give you a good idea on areas that requires immediate attention.

Please check our standard packages listed as below:

SERVICE PLANS

Starter

Basic

Standard

Classic

Premium

KEYWORDS

10

15

20

30

40

TOTAL COST

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

$550

$1,000

$1,800

$700

$1,250

$2,250

$850

$1,500

$2,700

$1,200

$2,000

$3,600

$1,400

$2,500

$4,500

I'm waiting for your prompt reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Ford

Business Development Consultant

Contact No: - +61-1800 015 944

PS: I have studied your website, prepared seo audit report and believe I can
help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you,
ask to remove and I will not contact again