[ovs-dev] List of Boat Owners

Nancy Curtis ncurtis at aimdigitalpros.com
Tue Jul 17 14:45:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

Would you be interested in reviewing our *Boat Owners List* within the USA ?

*Our Databases Include:-* • Sailboat Owners • Powerboat Owners • Fishing
Enthusiasts • Scuba Divers • High Net-Worth Individuals • Cruise
Travelers • Outdoor Enthusiasts and more.

*Information Fields:- *Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name) List
type and Opt-in email address.

Please let me know which target criteria you would like to acquire, so
that I can give you more information about *counts and pricing* on the same.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks&Regards,
Nancy Curtis
Marketing Lead