[ovs-dev] The “overlay” mode issue while setting up OVS with DPDK

Sandeep Adapala sandeepadapala11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:11:09 UTC 2018

I have tried that already Guru but I got the same error always. Let me ask
one more question.

What do I need to configure here?

sudo ovs-vsctl -no-wait set Open_vSwitch . other_config:dpdk-lcore-mask=
0xfffffbffffe.
sudo ovs-vsctl -no-wait set Open_vSwitch . other_config:dpdk-socket-mem="
1024,1024"
sudo ovs-vsctl set Open_vSwitch . other_config:pmd-cpu-mask=0x800002

I am very new to ovs so I am still learning things. So can you explain me
what I should configure in lcore-mask and cpu-mask

I have a 28 core with 10G intel NIC's

Regards
Sandeep