[ovs-dev] I am waiting for your urgent reply.

simon dornoo dornoosimon908 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:13:39 UTC 2018

Dear:Friend

I apologized to you for any inconveniences caused if this mail does not
meet your demands,though I do not intend to embarrass you by the contents
of this very mail i need a reliable person i can trust.I write to request
your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me
receiving this money which is presently available for investment purpose.

My name is Mr.Simon Dornoo Former Managing Director Ghana Commercial Bank
Limited Accra Ghana,I will like to have a deal together with you if only
you will be able to keep it secret between you and myself till the end.I
secure a sum of $35Million from my service in the bank and I move this
Money out from the Security Company in Spain where it was deposited.

I want to use this money for an investment like building a hotel or real
Estate.In conclusion,this money will be for an investment in your country
which you will stand as my partner.I will like you to state categorically
any business that will worth investing in your country,it will be welcomed
by me if I look at the income rate and also the percentage for investing
through you.

I cannot keep this money into any bank account for security reasons and i
decided to deposit it to the Security Company in Spain,So if you can handle
this deal together with me,please do not hesitate to respond to this mail
so that I will give you the full detailed information of the Security
Company in Spain so that you will contact them regarding the money and how
you will receive it and you will tell me what will be your percentage too.

Please state terms and conditions for me and also laws biding for a
foreigner to invest in your country.The entire plan of investment will be
forwarded to you as soon as i receive your positive response.We shall go
over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my
personal email address:simondornoo801 at yahoo.com

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Mr.Simon Dornoo Former Managing Director Ghana Commercial Bank Limited
Accra Ghana

Tel:+233-549217076