[ovs-dev] Revert "dp-packet: Handle multi-seg mbufs in resize__()."

Aaron Conole aconole at bytheb.org
Wed Jul 25 13:56:56 UTC 2018

0-day Robot <robot at bytheb.org> writes:

> Bleep bloop.  Greetings Tiago Lam, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
> Thanks for your contribution.
>
> I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

Hi Ian (and all),

Given there are currently two trees (mainline and dpdk_merge), do you
have any preferences, suggestions, or comments on managing the robot
w.r.t. these kind of tree-specific patches?  I suspect that we'll have
others in the future, and I'd like to make the robot be a bit friendlier
this way (plus it helps to build confidence when there are fewer
false-positives).

-Aaron