[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev, v3, 2 of 6] ipsec: reintroduce IPsec support for tunneling

0-day Robot robot at bytheb.org
Fri Jul 27 20:58:43 UTC 2018

Bleep bloop.  Greetings Qiuyu Xiao, I am a robot and I have tried out your patch.
Thanks for your contribution.

I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
ERROR: Too many signoffs; are you missing Co-authored-by lines?
WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#522 FILE: ipsec/ovs-monitor-ipsec:456:
            self.secrets_file.write('%s %s : PSK "%s"\n' %

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
WARNING: Line has trailing whitespace
#523 FILE: ipsec/ovs-monitor-ipsec:457:
                            (tunnel.conf["local_ip"], tunnel.conf["remote_ip"],

Lines checked: 1228, Warnings: 3, Errors: 1

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email aconole at bytheb.org

Thanks,
0-day Robot